Most schools are based on a 19th Century model and add new innovations on old foundations. The Villa Education Trust design, as encompassed in South Auckland Middle School, is created to suit students learning in the 21st Century and is an ideal means of teaching and learning in the information age. South Auckland Middle School is academic with care for the whole person and family.
The learning programme is structured to be a window of opportunity for fantastic learning experiences, and caters for all intelligence traits and all learning styles. Academic standards are high and expectations of the students are both demanding and fully supported. The staff have an absolute minimum of administration tasks and their priority is to simply teach to the very best of their ability.
Contact us now to view the school and complete an enrolment.
- Teaches the New Zealand Curriculum to a very high standard.
- Has highly qualified and outstanding teachers.
- Has a student:teacher ratio of 15:1.
- Provides free education as well as free uniform and stationery.
- Provides a core programme that consists of Maths, English, Science, Social Studies and Technology
- Students have independent time to work on cross-curricular projects.
- Is based on a proven model.
- Is inclusive of, and work closely with, families and the local community.
- Tracks and supports students after they have moved to their Year 11-13 schools.
- Has state-of-the-art ICT
- Has outstanding sports development through top quality sports organisations.
- We are located at 198 Mahia Rd. If you are interested in hearing more and being added to our database, please email us. Please feel free to use the following enrolment form or email your contact details.